- Waterproof coat
- Pants suitable for riding such as jodhpurs, moleskins, or track suit pants. (If you have a pair of skins or leggings it is highly recommended that you wear them under jeans if you are not used to riding)
- Boots suitable for riding (preferably with a heel and no laces)
- Chapettes for your calves to prevent chafing
- Footwear to change into at night
- Personal effects – toiletries and personal medication if required.
- At least one complete change of clothes
- Towel, bathers, sunscreen and hat
- Insect Repellent
- Warm sleeping bag and pillow
- Torch with new batteries
- Soft drink, alcohol, preferably in cans, wine is the exception to the rule!
- Water bottle to carry on saddle (we supply holders)
- Musical instrument if you play one
- Camera with extra batteries and plenty of room on the memory card
Please be aware space is limited on the longer trips so don’t over pack!
Buckle Up Bushrides supply the following at no charge
- Drizabone (Oil skin coat)
- Some chapettes
- Some boots
- Current full ambulance cover
- Travel Insurance